According to American Sleep Association, we spend about one third of our lives asleep. What we sleep on can have a significant impact on the quality of our sleep. “We now know that mattresses really do matter when it comes to getting a good night’s sleep!” —Dr. Robert Oexman, Director of the Sleep to Live Institute.
MOXIE wants to help. We carry an extensive selection of mattresses, and everything to go with them. Below is a guide to help you decide what kind of mattress is best for your sleep style.
Questions to ask yourself:
1. Do you sleep with someone else?
2. What do you not like about your current mattress?
3. what position do you typically sleep?
4. Do you like to watch TV or work on your computer in bed?
5. Do you like to be cool or warm and cozy in bed?
6. Do you like soft and plush, soft and supportive, firm with cushion top or very firm?
Once you have answered these questions, come into MOXIE and . . .
• Try a variety of types from firm to plush
• If two of you will be using the mattress try it out together
• Lie in your favorite position, whether on your side, back or stomach, or combination
• Lie down for about 15 minutes to see how comfortable it is for you
If you are a side-sleeper you may prefer a plush- firm to plush mattress. This allows the hip and shoulder areas to sink in a bit, while giving support to the lower back and legs. If you are a back and stomach sleeper you may want a firm to plush-firm mattress that will support the spine better.
• Ask about a warranty on the mattress you choose
The mattress is the most used piece of furniture in your home; make sure it is the most comfortable piece.
Our top of the line, True Luxury Collection has individually wrapped coil innerspring system with foam encasement, that reduces motion transfer; premium gel active memory foam, moves heat away and reduces pressure points; and gentle support foam, that gives an enhanced cushioning.
Our Pro-Comfort line comes with “mira coil” continuous wire innerspring system, which provides durability while absorbing motion with gel active enhanced memory foam.
Using the appropriate pillow is just as important as a good mattress. Side sleepers may do better with a medium or firmer pillow that will support the head in a position that keeps the neck in line with the rest of the back. Back and stomach sleepers may want a flatter/softer pillow so the head isn’t angled too far off the bed.
We sell high-quality Malouf products to go with any mattress you purchase: protectors, a wide variety of pillows, linens, toppers, box springs, adjustable frames and bases.
So bring your favorite blankie and footie pajamas and spend some time in our Sleep Room (no spooning.) Our staff is trained to help you find the best mattress and foundation for your needs and budget, so you can wake-up each day with MOXIE. Ask about the MOXIE Comfort Guarantee.
Sleep in Comfort, Live with MOXIE